Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Too much to do..

This is our second year attempting to carve pumpkins with the kids. Last year we made Holly touch the "guts" and she started crying and wanted nothing to do with pumpkins. This year she was fine with it. All of our pumpkins are princesses and a castle, that what you get with a house full of girls.
My sister, Kara decided to drive down from Oregon with her two kids. So this past week we have been busy. We went to Cornbelly's corn maze at Thanksgiving point. Lori had work off so she came along. We love it when she comes along, she's the favorite aunt and they follow her every where. They got their face painted, rode the cow train, tried to go in the Haunted Creature, Holly only made it 3 feet then we had to turn around. Lori and my Mom took Brynn and Holly in the big corn maze, not really a fan of those so I'm glad I didn't have to take them.
Sienna and Jax having a great time at the cow train. I went on it with Sienna. I barely fit into it and it was so bumpy I almost peed my pants a couple of times. I love this picture, this is so Sienna.
Brynn, Sienna, Jax and Holly at Gardner Village to see the Witches. We're having Halloween and Thanksgiving today for Kara and the fam, they will be leaving Sunday. It was sure fun seeing them. I'll miss you guys.

5 comments:

Bethany said...

That looks like a super pumpkin event. How fun to have all the cousins together. I think I will make my pumpkin a princess pumpkin this year, that's a great idea Holly!

Ashley said...

Wow! I can't believe how big jax is! You guys seriously have the cutest kids! That's a bummer Kara had to leave...she should really move back!

Allie said...

I love this time of year and looking at all your pictures made me want to go to all those places! So Kara had a little boy, too? Thats fun! Cute family, Juls, I can't wait to see baby girl #3!

Allie said...

Hey, he has a price list for portraits. If you go to his blog (the link is on my blog) it has his email. Email him and he can send you a pricelist.
Sorry, i don't know them off the top of my head :)

Emily said...

Dang it! I totally missed the cousins visit. It's fin to see how fast your kids are all growing, also a reminder how OLD I am! :)