Friday, November 9, 2007

Halloween and Disneyland

Here's our late Halloween pictures. Lori's work has a huge Halloween trick or treat party. We've been going for about 3 years now. I love it because it's inside and they get tons of candy. Right after Halloween, we packed up and drove to Disneyland. We forgot our camera both days we went so Dan's brother took pic on his phone. We probably scared Sienna. The first rides we went on were Pirates and The Haunted mansion. Every ride that was dark and inside she would close her eyes and not look at anything, even Winnie the Pooh. Holly got sick on our first day and was throwing up, we were there for two hours. Good thing we didn't pay for her. Their favorite rides; tea cup, carousel, and Dumbo, basically anything that spins you in circles.

Sienna loved being a shark. She would sing the theme song from jaws.

Here are the girls dancing with the princesses. Holly loves Belle and was sooo happy that she came out. Sienna just went into her world and danced.

9 comments:

Bethany said...

Holly's hair is absolutely adorable. What a stylin' girl. She looks just like snow white. I would have loved to hear Sienna's theme song. Did you make those? They're awesome!

Ashley said...

Mrs. Fox, I didn't know you guys went to Disneyland! How fun!!! I am very sad that I didn't get to see Snow White OR lil Shark in real person. Dang it!! Their costumes are so cute. Holly really looks like a mini Snow White right off the Disney movie. ADORABLE!! Ummm...so are you still thinking about naming baby #3 Addison??? Cause I think you should. I really heart the name!! I hope you guys are doing great!

the murdocks said...

Disneyland??? I wish we could've seen you! next time...call me and we'll come meet you there :) But I know how crazy vacations are...it's impossible to fit in everything. dland is officially my favorite place ever. I bet your girls loved it! Love the pictures...love seeing your girls...it's unreal how old your kids are! hugs

Aaron and Jessie said...

Love that you guys went to Disneyland! and of course those costumes are perfect! Are you getting excited to add another little girl to the family? I love girls, I think they are so much fun.
hey I'm trying to send Christmas cards out this year so if you could send me your address that would be great. my email is
jessica_olive@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Your girls are adorable!! It was so great to see you at Amanda's shower. We all should go to lunch.

McArthur Family said...

Do any of your girls have a crazy fascination with Picachu? Not that it would be strange if they did because thier dad always has. haha. 3 girls thats awsome congrats.

Kara's Krafts said...

You are a HORRIBLE blogger!!! I always check to see if new pictures are up and... NOTHING!!! I want to see new pictures of my cute little neices. PLEASE update!!!

Hillaryous said...

HEY!!! How come I didn't have your blog address! Girl, you gotta update this! :>

How are you guys?! Lori's coming out! YAY! Hopefully all this "storm" will be long gone by then. They were expecting it to be big and take out our power for like 2 days and it was not even a big deal... unless it's striking tonight! AH!

Loves&Hugs
HiLL

abo-bder said...



فني ستائر بالرياض