Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Wheeler farm

Yesterday the weather was like 90. So I figured I better take the girls out before it hit 100 again. We have been hermits staying in the house most of the summer, mostly because I can't stand it. We went to Wheeler farm to feed the ducks and walk around to farm, love it because it's FREE. Sienna didn't really grab the concept of breaking off pieces. She would throw in the whole piece of bread. The ducks started fighting over the one piece and they thought it was hilarious, so they both started throwing the whole pieces. So, feeding the ducks didn't last as long as I thought it would. Holly couldn't stand the smell, but she still wanted her picture taken.

You can't tell by the picture but Sienna really loves animals. She was laughing and screaming so loud and once I take out my camera. Well , you can see the picture.

8 comments:

Ashley said...

Looks like you had a fun day. Was Holly getting a kick out of anymore animal butts?

Bethany said...

Hooray for joining the bloggers. Your girls are so big too. Crazy! Holly looks tall and Sienna is a little girl and so cute. Fun times. Matthew started his 3rd(LAST) year the beginning of July. Yippee!

Allie said...

Julie,
I can't get over how cute your kids are. I hope my baby is cute.

Emily said...

Cute pictures! I can sympathize with Holly for having to withstand stinky smells, my nose is always working overdrive (and most of the time, that's a BAD thing!)

Emily said...

P.S. That's so fun to hear about Kara opening her little business, does she have a website? I guess I can google it. This will be fun to keep in touch. I'm adding your link today :)

Aaron and Jessie said...

What up Julie?? I just found your blog on Allie's. It has been forever since I heard the latest with you, so it is fun to see your family and hear whats going on in your life. Your girls are adorable! How old are they? It'll be fun to keep in touch. (by the way this is Jessie (Sorensen)

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

Anonymous said...

hey thefoxpack.blogspot.com admin discovered your website via yahoo but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have discovered website which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your blog http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my website. Hope this helps :) They offer most cost effective services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com