Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Trying this blog thing out

Thanks to Ashley, I now have a blog. We'll see how this goes. So far it's not too hard. We just got back from California. Dan's family goes camping every year in Sequoia. It was also our niece's baby blessing in L.A. While we were there we went to Goofy's Kitchen, it where Disney characters come by your table while you eat your 35 dollars a plate that tastes like it came from Hometown Buffet. But I was worth it seeing Holly's face as she saw Minnie mouse. After L.A we took a quick trip up to Brentwood to pick up Ben to go camping. We ended up being there all of Wednesday so we went to the San Francisco zoo with Brooke, Chris and Halley. Holly said her favorite was the rhino because all she got to see was the butt. It's kinda scary how obsessed she is with butts and poo, (she must be related to your family Ashley.) These are the girls at Hume Lake in the Kings National forest. With two nights of freezing and no sleep ( hearing the bears scratch on the bear box left me awake) , I was ready to go home but it was fun to see family and friends.

6 comments:

Ashley said...

I am sooo proud. You did a wonderful job on your first blog! I love that Holly only saw the rhino's butt and it was her favorite:)

the murdocks said...

Hey you guys!! I am thrilled to see that you have started a blog! I'm so excited that I can keep tabs on you now. I love that your girl is obsessed with butts and poo. Cooper is obsessed with his ding dong...well he doesn't know what it is...but he LOVES to grab it every frickin time I change his diaper! Your girls are soo stinkin cute!

Allie said...

HI Julie! Weird because I was just thinking about you the other day! How are you guys? Where are you living? Thanks for the congrats! I know, kind of crazy, but I am really excited! Your kids are adorable!! THe oldest one is Holly, right? and what about the baby?
Hooray for blog spot! We can keep in touch!

Allie said...

Oh, I didn't know you were that close!! How fun. Yes, we take 3 year olds! Our studio is on Bangerter and 126th. The website is adadance.net. There is probably more info there!

EmilyKit said...

Julie! I love your blog and your family website, your girls are so cute. When you get a chance, you'll have to check out mine too, it's on Ash's. emilykit.blogspot.com.
Hey- you should have Kara start one too, it's the easiest way to stay updated huh! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Dan and Julie, good to see that you have a blog now, I was wondering the other day if you did. I'm gonna link to you on our page and feel free to link to ours too.